Sunday, September 16, 2007

weeeeeee!!!!

today i cast on for a pair of lightly felted mittens using my newly spun border leicester woolen single ply. i'm using size 6 needles and a basic 36 st pattern in my head. my flash is out of control.

woolen single ply leicester mitten

tonight i decided to go for the luxury and reached into the stash and pulled out this treasure from Susan! it is a yummy superwash merino/tencel roving. i really want to roll around on it, it is soooo0000000 soft!

blueberry patch merino tencel roving

henry likes it.... he thinks that it is shiney and very luxurious.

henry with blueberry patch merino tencel

i'm not sure, but i think that this is lace weight... i'm lazy remember, someday i'll figure out how to measure.

lace weight, i think

last but not least from my lovely day... my sweet viola player

my sweet girl with her viola

make peace, spin fleece!

No comments: